Welcome

Trust you are well! Know that this is simply from my heart and trust the Lord to allow it to touch yours....somehow!

"For the Word of the Lord holds trust, and we can trust everything he does" ~Psalm 33:4

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Boundaries

Ladies,
As we look forward into our next semester, I want to lay some ground work. We've just concluded 21 days of prayer and fasting. Let's not let all of that work fall by the wayside. As we prepare to start a new season in our walks with the Lord, time of fellowship and grow together, please know my heart! I want you to come to group! IF you are unable to purchase the book right now, please don't let that be an issue. Also, please don't let your ability to attend every week to be a hindrance either. I want to share that we've all been there!
For this semester we will be using "Boundaries" by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend. You can find this book online at walmart.com and amazon.com. We are using the one with the cover that has a pencil on it!
If you are just following this blog, please keep doing so! I can guarantee lots of "God Moments" are yet to come!
Love and blessings,
Regina White

No comments:

Post a Comment