Welcome

Trust you are well! Know that this is simply from my heart and trust the Lord to allow it to touch yours....somehow!

"For the Word of the Lord holds trust, and we can trust everything he does" ~Psalm 33:4

Monday, June 27, 2011

Continuing the Journey...

Well, at least I can say "those" tests are done! Whoosh! What a relief! Now to await the scheduling of the MRI's! No worries there! Today was the Nerve Conduction Tests...ever "heard" your muscles? Well, I can say that I have! Sterling and I heard sounds I was almost embarrassed by! Anyways, that only shows us that my leg muscles are damaged! Oh wow, think we knew that!
I will keep everyone posted on results and future testing.
It has been said that the damage to my leg could be a result of my Gastric Bypass surgery. If it is, you can guarantee it will be a bone I will pick with my surgeon! Of all the side effects I was made aware of and had to sign off on, I know that this wasn't one of them!!!!!! Hope to find out more asap!
VBS is proving to be lots of fun! Love my "Food Market" ladies! Thanks for your help and support! Looking forward to tomorrow!
Everyone be blessed!
~Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment