Welcome

Trust you are well! Know that this is simply from my heart and trust the Lord to allow it to touch yours....somehow!

"For the Word of the Lord holds trust, and we can trust everything he does" ~Psalm 33:4

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A bump in the journey...

Week has been hectic! Seems I was out and about all week! Feeling the effects today! My get up and go, well....ran away! Somehow it did return! We went out today on a journey. We headed out to the War Museum in Green Cove Springs, yes they have one! Only to find out they are closed for renovations until the 22nd! Okay, so now for plan b! We headed down to Palatka....There is a great restaurant there called Angels. It is in an old trolley car. They have the best burgers....1/4 lb, 1/2 lb, and Goliath! Not sure how much that weighs! Emily and I opted for breakfast! Which was a yummy choice! Eggs were fabulous! We also went to a park and ran around with the kiddos! Funny, a year ago I wouldn't have fit int he equipment! So cool! Sterling & I sang on the swings together! Great fun was had by all! We are going to trip back down there very soon and visit the Ravines! $5 a car load, our kind of activity! Will letcha know how that goes!
Friday was a mess! I was prayed up, read up and even twittered up! lol! Know that lots of peeps were praying and felt the support! The young lady that was supposed to do my test, Yvette, was really precious! She was very encouraging and all but, once that cage went over my face and the roll into the tube began....my body said NO! Yes, screamed! There was NO way it was gonna happen that day! It was going to take 2 1/2 hours for all of the tests and I couldn't even start! Not sure what is gonna happen next time! Yvette told me that they have a new machine, only had for two weeks, that is wider! Whoot, whoot! Gonna give that one a try and get some meds! Funny thing is, that will go through my system so quickly, that ought to be funny! Truthfully, really want hubby there with me too! All I could think of when it didn't happen was how quickly I could find him! Fortunately, ok, thanks be to God, he was just in Baymeadows! A stones throw away! We ended up spending the afternoon together!
You know, God is always faithful! He even had it where I could see my bestie sister Ruby as she was leaving the hospital! I know that He will provide the strength for all of this and know this journey has only just begun..on the edge of a great journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment