Welcome

Trust you are well! Know that this is simply from my heart and trust the Lord to allow it to touch yours....somehow!

"For the Word of the Lord holds trust, and we can trust everything he does" ~Psalm 33:4

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A futher step in the right direction...

Also, on more of a health note...
I have been asked to do more blood work. It is my understanding that they are looking for some antibodies related to ???? something! Time will tell us on that one!
My next MRI will be next Wednesday...will update everyone post hast!
Thanks for all the prayers!
Regina

3 comments:

  1. Oops, A further step in the right direction...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we don't know the purpose of the journey until we arrive at the end. You know I am right there with you in humility, frustration, and even anger (let's face it...I'm not as calm as you). Just remember as you near the edge I am with you always. I can pull you back or jump with you...your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed Nova! Know you are! So grateful! I will keep options open! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete