Welcome

Trust you are well! Know that this is simply from my heart and trust the Lord to allow it to touch yours....somehow!

"For the Word of the Lord holds trust, and we can trust everything he does" ~Psalm 33:4

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Prayer...

Good morning,
God has really stirred my heart this morning! I awoke to take my eldest to the bus stop this morning at 5:50 am, Sara, I was feeling ya! LOL And upon returning home, crawled back into the warm protection of my covers to feel God's prompting to PRAY! Oh, the list was long and OH, the Lord did show up! I could honestly feel the "raining down" of the Holy Spirit! I felt a quickening in my spirit, an urgency to just keep going! Oh, know that HE does hear you and knows the desires of your heart....trust in HIS will today!
Got an email this morning from Priscilla Shirer's Ministry....here is her prayer:

"I'm praying that you'll be ever dissatisfied with that which this earth offers, and look upward to find an open heaven ready to pour out its abundance upon you."

The Lord provided a mist to water the earth in Gen 2:6....don't you know if He can bring moisture to the earth from below the ground....HE can bring you a job, financial peace, answers to your health questions, peace, understanding, wisdom, spouses that come to God....WHATEVER our heart desires, when aligned with the Savior and King....HE does bring to pass! Cry out to Him today!

Love you all!
Regina

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I have ever "blogged". Hope I am doing it right. Am having an amazing time studying God's work, praying and fasting. (Well, actually the fasting is not really amazing yet.) Looking forward to see what miracles God is going to provide for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete