Welcome

Trust you are well! Know that this is simply from my heart and trust the Lord to allow it to touch yours....somehow!

"For the Word of the Lord holds trust, and we can trust everything he does" ~Psalm 33:4

Monday, January 17, 2011

Prayer & Praise Services

Good afternoon everyone! Trust you are enjoying this wet Martin Luther King Day!
Just wanted to run a few things by everyone regarding last evenings services...How many of you attended? Got answers? Rec'd healing? Rec'd revelation? I know for me it was an amazing experience. I found myself in the best health I have been in in years, best mental state, and even freer that ever! Now to remove all the other junk and distractions and let Him rain down. I know that I am seeking God for several major things this Awake21 and know that God will answer, but after last night and realizing just how much He's already healed me from this year, I can hardly put the new "stuff" on the same list/level.
As for our devotionals, anyone have any major revelations this weekend?
I am about to embark onto Day 8 and will post something later! My "regular" devo time was interrupted today...all is well! God is in control!
Blessings and have a great afternoon!
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment